Monday 7 March 2011

I heart it

I have an addiction. It's called We Heart It. It's a pretty inane interweb pastime that involves 'hearting' images on weheartit.com. I love it because it's like a virtual mood board that can be continuously updated at the click of a button (or in this case a heart) - something of an online scrapbook. Looking back over your hearted images can often be an interesting reflection of changing moods and tastes. One day I plan to plaster an entire room with images from it. I also love the Hype Machine which also involves clicking little hearts. Maybe that's the real draw....

Here are my favourite images from today's hearting session.

2 comments:

  1. Alex: I like this! Between this and the virtual concerts, I didn't even know these sorts of things existed. What the hell happened to my generation; too busy chasing the almighty dollar!

    Rich
    PS Say hi to Anna and Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's addictive! Unfortunately it means I don't spend enough time chasing the dollar....

    Happy pancake day!

    ReplyDelete