Tuesday 8 February 2011

Levi's New Fits.

I received a sup of spam today telling me that Levi have released three new styles of jean. Great, I am a big fan of Levi's, I think I have only one pair of jeans that aren't made by them. I am a particular fan of their 510s and of course 501s. I followed the link. I was disappointed.
First there was the awfully titled "Ex-Girlfriend Jean" an unappealing jean both in name and appearance, too legging like for anyone but emo kids. Stick to the 510s.
After this came "The Skinny Carpenter Jean". Now these are quite simply appalling and should be banished from the face of the earth.
Finally there is "The Taper Jean". A perfectly nice cut for those with the sense to avoid boot-cut and aren't into the skinny look. I feel however that they are somewhat pointless and if you are considering these just get 501s, they are a classic and will always be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment