Friday 26 August 2011

A Dublin Saturday

(via we heart it)

I'm back! Well, I haven't exactly been away. Just lazy. I mean, seriously working hard on various variousnesses. So thank you to Sam for sort of holding the virtual fort in my absence. Tomorrow we Buzzcats get to spend a Saturday in Dublin, something we haven't done all summer and we're very excited. We plan to visit the inaugral record fair in Whelans - it starts at 2pm, has cheap booze and hopefully LOADS of classic tunes for not so much money. I'm in the market for some Buddy Holly, Bob Dylan and maybe even some Doc Watson if they have it, thanks very much. After that, or maybe before, we're going to venture to excellent sounding new vintage store Shotsy Vintage, on Temple Lane South, for their Norwegian cardigans and €5 men's plaid shirts. After that, who knows... though I hear worrying rumours among friends of a karaoke expedition.

No comments:

Post a Comment