Friday 3 June 2011

Duets

We saw The Tallest Man on Earth play last night in Vicar Street. We like him, but we felt a bit fraudulent at the gig among a seriously hyped and adoring crowd. He played a good set, full of everyones favourite songs and was in high spirits as it was the last in a year and a half of touring. The best bit of the gig, I thought, was his duet toward the end with his 'future wife', so I decided I'd put up a video of it, along with some others I thought of.

Anyone got any favourites?

(Listen for hilarious heckler at 2:36)

2 comments:

  1. Alex: if you’re going that far back and if you haven’t done so already, you might want to check out a group called “The Band”. They played with Dylan in the US in the mid to late ‘60s and they had a really good sound! I took my girlfriend to one of their concerts when I was in college. I thought they were great, but she wasn’t sure. Then again, what the hell would she know?

    Rich
    PS The French Open is wearing me down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's one between Sondre Lerche & Regina Spektor which is pretty stunning, I forgot what the songs called though...

    ReplyDelete